I will never stop loving this interview, they act so much like a couple it makes my insides hurt.
- The way Andrew answers for Jesse when they ask him if he enjoyed getting ready
- The way Andrew brushes his shoulder
- “You didn’t know me at 13”
- “I really wish I had.”
I swear when Andrew says he’s auditioning for round one Jesse says something like: “Good luck, he’s out of my league”
I’d like to point out a few things that make me ship them.
- The fact that this is one of the few interviews that Jesse doesn’t stop smiling for a moment. He is constantly smiling, and laughing, and those dimples!!
- Andrew is so cute right off the bat, answering for him, finishing his sentence. Brushing his shoulders, and fixing his lapels, and just acting as if the sun shines out of Jesse’s…you know where.
- And then that small and honest comment he makes, that is sort of hushed under his breath, when he says “I really wish I had”. Its just uhh, its so cute, and just so honest and he looks down, doesn’t even make eye contact when he says it, and it adds weight to it. Or at least, to me it does. Its one of those cliche “I’m admitting that I love you” moments.
- Andrew makes eye contact with the reporter, um how many times? Like maybe three times, because for the entire video all he is doing is looking at Jesse, at his face, the way hes smiling, and looking at him up and down. And he has such a pleasant and adoring face, he is legitimately happy.
- The way he keeps complimenting Jesse just makes my heart swell, cause again its such a small but tender and loving thing to do.
- Lastly, as soon as the reporter says “what actress would you…work with?” Jesse doesn’t even hesitate before saying Andrew, and then it looks like hes blushing when the camera pulls away for a wider shot. Its just too much for me too handle because its so cute and ksgjnksdjgnsg. THE FLUFF!
- ANNNND LAST (BECAUSE I WAS LYING WHEN I WROTE LASTLY BEFORE) The way Andrew is smiling at Jesse when they’re walking away, just uh. That smile kills me.
WE CAN’T TAKE YOU ANYWHERE, SHANG
THIS IS WHY WE CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS, SHANG.
I’M SO DONE RIGHT NOW SHANG.
reblogging for that last star
Times Square, New York City
SO, I have been seeing a lot of posts about URLs recently and I think that I want to try something like this…
What I’m going to do is if you reblog this post, I’ll catalog your URL in this notebook and send you a message giving you a suggestion for a good book, song and show based on what I can tell from your blog.
If your blog’s awesome, I’ll follow and maybe send you all three.
You are obsessed with eternity. Everything is forever. Best friends forever, Henry and Sophia forever. It’s probably why you like teen vampires and stupid crap like that. Guess what? That stuff is imaginary. Teens fall for this all the time. Hell, even teen pluses like me fall for it. And maybe you’ll be really lucky and you’ll find a perfect guy and you’ll stay together forever, but…